Pages

Thursday, May 7, 2009

What I learned today...

Day 6

I forgot to enter anything yesterday so now I have 2 things to learn!!! This is pretty hard, it really makes me think and have to pay attention to my activities during the day.

Yesterday I actually found out a a gift I am getting for Mother's Day!! It was my husband's fault (isn't it always the MAN"S fault??!!!). He had to ask me something about my Cricut and he didn't know how else to find out. He heard me talking about the Sure Cuts A Lot and knew I really NEEDED it! So he ordered that for me!!!! YEA, more crafting toys!!


Day 7

Today I learned that my dog, Anja, is able to hold her PEE for almost 24 hours!!! She is the biggest sissy dog, and won't go out in the rain. If it is raining too hard or I'm running around getting errands done, then she just has to wait for me to walk her. Today she really did refuse to go out at all! It was almost 24 hours since the last time she peed. It is amazing to me that a dog can do that. I need to make more of a commitment to making sure she gets out.

1 comment:

Cindy said...

2 Good things!! It's nice that you will get something you wanted for Mother's day, and the doggie holding her pee!! That is wonderful!