Pages

Sunday, May 3, 2009

APORKALYPSE NOW!!!

OMG!!! This is too funny, now I have my fears about the Swine Flu going around but this is just a cute look at it. I read this on the Understand Blue blog and she just cracks me up!


APORKALYPSE NOW!!!


YOU CANNOT GET SWINE FLU FROM READING MY BLOG!

SWINEFLUSWINEFLUSWINEFLUSWINEFLUSWINEFLUSWINEFLUSWINEFLUSWINEFLUSWINEFLUSWINEFLUSWINEFLUSWINEFLUSWINEFLUSWINEFLU

I'll call it whatever I want lady - you can stick your H1N1 in your hat and smoke it.

Seriously. Relax America!! If people saw a news report 10 times a day on how many people get food poisoning hourly in this country they'd never leave their houses again. Some piggy sniffles aren't the great aporkalypse foretold in the Bible - I think we're going to be okay.

You know who's NOT going to be okay? All the poor mothers in Texas whose children are out of school for no good reason until May 11th! There is not enough tequila in the world for this emergency! I'm praying for you ladies.

Here are some great swine flu websites I've seen and a great swiney video from my friend Lisa of Inspired by Purple.

Click here to find out if you have swine flu.
Click here to learn about bacon lung.
Click here to purchase bacon shirts, aprons and underpants.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I don't mean to offend anyone, if you know of someone who has the flu this article is not meant to make light of the situation. I know it is a serious illness, just wanted to pass along a chuckle . Enjoy.


No comments: