Pages

Monday, July 6, 2015

Hail to the Redskins....

My husband loves the Redskins!!!  He is a northern Virginia native and has been a fan for years.  Recently I watched a great video on YouTube showing how to make fabric baskets.  Whitney Sews show how to easily make a clever little basket.  I loved the idea.  So I tried to make my own using a bandana I bought from 5 Below when they were going out of business.  I think this bandana was less than $1.00!!  And, the inside of the basket is from a white bed sheet from Goodwill.  YEA, I love a bargain!!  



I used slightly different dimensions than the ones Whitney used.   I used a rectangle 13 inches by 18 inches.  The corner cut out was 3.5 inches.  

 

The video shows the instructions on how to complete the project.  it was pretty easy and I finished in less than an hour.  


I really like the way the Redskins emblem ended up right in the middle of the basket!!  There is no way I would have been able to do that.

Pretty cute!!  


I know I'm going to make more of these because they are so easy to do.  

Thanks for looking, 
Cathy

No comments: