Pages

Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Showing some School Spirit!!!

One of my dear friends from the school I substitute at left our school this year.  Her husband has been transferred to South Africa!!  Boo Hoo Hoo, I miss her so much. 
As a going away gift I wanted to give her something to help her remember all her friends from her time here in Northern Va. 
I found one of my daughter's old t-shirts
and carefully cut out just the school mascot. 
Next I made a cute little bag out of the cute little dragon.  My friend needed something she could easily take with her, and it was easy to fold up to put in her purse if needed. 
Love it.  I bought the green matching fabric from Joann's Fabric.
The inside is just white fabric.  This is actually a white cotton sheet that I bought at Goodwill!!!  Works perfectly for so many of my projects. 

My friend loved the bag and said she had many uses for it. 

Thanks for looking.
Cathy



No comments: