Pages

Friday, July 10, 2015

Casserole Carrier

A little while ago, I was watching one of my favorite YouTubers (is that an actual word??), The Crafty Gemini, and she was showing how to create a casserole carrier.  Check out her tutorial here.  It was so cute, I loved the material she was using.  I thought - Cathy you can do that!!  

So I gave it my best effort.  I used the measurements she gave and her exact directions.  It didn't turn out quite as nice as hers, but it is OK.  I think I may try another one to see if I can't make it a little better.  





Not sure if you can tell or not, but mine is also reversible.  But I still think her fabric colors are much cuter.  

It was fairly easy to make, pretty sure it took me less than an hour to complete.  I didn't do all the quilting that she did but on my next one I will add those details.  

Thanks for looking.
Cathy


No comments: