Pages

Monday, August 24, 2015

Nesting Baskets as Birthday Gift

My mother in law's birthday is coming up and I wanted to give her something from the heart.  I love making these types of fabric baskets as storage and because they are just plain cute!! I used Whitney Sews tutorial (check it out here)to make my own baskets.  I made my own dimensions for each basket.  The smallest one with pink interior, has final measurements of 7 inches deep, 9 inches tall, and 9.5 inches long. 




The middle sized one, with blue interior, measures 8 inches deep, 11 inches tall and 11 inches long. 




And, the biggest one measures 9 inches deep, 12.5 inches tall and 13 inches long. 



They are perfect sizes for nest inside each other. 






All 3 baskets were so easy to make, finished them in about 1 day. 

The final part of her present is getting a bunch of her favorite goodies and snacks and fill up the basket!! 

Hope she likes them. 

Thanks for looking. 
Cathy



No comments: