Pages

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Extra Coupon Wallet

I LOVE couponing!! It is such a challenge to find all the sales then save, save save!!! However I inevitably have coupons that haven't been sorted and put in my binder after cutting them out. SO I needed a little wallet type holder for the extras - kinda like a holding spot until I get around to putting them in their correct spot. I used a couple fabric scraps to make this little extra coupon wallet. Very simple and comes in handy when I just can't finish organizing my coupons in one evening!

I love the bright yellow lining! So happy!



This is a quick look at my coupon binder! I carry the binder around in this bag - made from 2 cloth napkins. Not really pretty but gets the job done. My next project is going to be to make a much cuter bag for my coupon binder!







The binder is from Staples. I like the 3.5 inch size, easy to put lots of "stuff" in there! I also like a pencil case inside just in case there is a paper clip emergency!! LOL!






There are about 35 categories for coupons. I used The Krazy Coupon Lady's ideas for the categories. She has tons of great ideas there! Also the BEST database of printable coupons.







The coupon pages are baseball card pages. I found them at the Dollar Tree. Not sure how many are in a package, but the work great. I've also seem them at Office Depot or Staples but they cost more there.



Thanks for looking! Happy Couponing!

Cathy

No comments: