Pages

Friday, April 15, 2011

"Springy" Teacher Frames

I've had this itching feeling for the past couple of weeks that I should do something for my kids' teachers for Easter. I know that I can't assume (everyone knows what happens when you assume something!) that everyone celebrates Easter so we decided that it will be a "Springy" gift! My idea was to use some Easter-y stuff that I had on hand and create something they could use. Of course my hot glue gun would be involved! Love that thing! I used my idea from a previous post, from Valentines Day. And, another frame here. The project started with a couple bags of $.50 bags of jelly beans,

a couple packages of peeps,



and a raw $1.00 frame.

My kids painted the frames for their teachers and I chose yellow (my favorite color) for my frame. Then just hot glued the accessories on. Easy peasy! They turned out pretty nice, if I do say so myself!




Total cost for each frame - less than $1.50!!

Thanks for looking.

Have a great day,

Cathy

No comments: