Pages

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Almost forgot about this Frame


This is an older frame that I added some sweet bling to!! This must have been my inspiration for the one with small hearts. It turned out pretty cute, cut some of the words on the candies got blurry from the Mod Podge. (If there is a next time)I'll spray the candies with a sealer first then adhere them to the frame.


This was tucked away in a corner of a cabinet so there weren't any pictures added or anything. Guess I'll have to dig one up. Thanks for looking.

3 comments:

Kim Murphy said...

Very cute Frame! I don't know how you find time to craft but you do an awesome job - congrats!

Vicki said...

You are after my own heart! I love to take objects and create something new! You did a great job on this frame! So much patience you must have! TFS! Blessings to you and yours!

Jan Hennings said...

I found you while blog hopping and have enjoyed your blog.
If my kids had that adorable candy heart frame, they'd eat the candy right off!
I'm giving away some BLOG candy at
http://papercraftpleasures.blogspot.com