Pages

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Candy Corn Fudge

This past weekend, I volunteered to bake at a Bake Sale at my church to support Pediatric Cancer Awareness and this was my creation. Being the lazy baker that I am, I searched for an easy recipe for fudge. On You Tube, of all places, I found this easy-peasy recipe! After trying out the easy fudge recipe and tasting it, I thought this really needs something....but what?!?! Ah ha, marshmallow!! So for the second batch I also melted some marshmallow and added that to the original mixture. This was better!! It actually had the texture of candy corn too. Pretty cute too if I do say so myself! The second change I tried was to use the small cupcake tins rather than the square pan and cut squares. Either way is great, I just didn't want to have to cut them up - I know my cutting skills and didn't want to risk making uneven pieces.

Don't forget to use PAM in the cupcake tin to make it easy to remove the treats.
Yea!! Super Duper cute! They were a big hit at the bake sale!! I just hoped they tasted good!

We asked for donations only for our baked goods and raised over $1400.00!!! Thanks so much to everyone!

Thanks for looking and have a great day,
Cathy

No comments: