Pages

Monday, August 2, 2010

FINAL Tie Dye Project!!

We finished the sheet set tie dying project and opened each piece up. It was very exciting to see what each piece would look like. The top sheet started like this one...
And, after opening up - the pattern looked like this..
Next, the first pillowcase. It was tied up like this...
After opening up the case ....
This is the second pillowcase folded up...
And, the second pillow case opened up...
Finally, this is the fitted sheet! It turned out great, my personal favorite of the entire set. Started out folded like this....
This is the "backside" to show the part with elastic -
The front side -
Pretty darn cute!!
The big TA-DAAAA!! Sheets on her bed! It doesn't exactly match her Princess wall border, but it is still cute and she likes it. I didn't put the top sheet on so you could see the "bullseye" from the fitted sheet.
Thanks so much for looking,
Have a great day
Cathy

2 comments:

Tina said...

That looks really cool! Great effort and quality time with your little darling.
www.scrapdiva-tina.blogspot.com

Martha said...

oh my daughter would love this!