Pages

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Teacher Gifts December 2012

This year for Christmas gifts for my kids' teachers I was inspired by PINTEREST!!!  Now, I would love to say that all these ideas were MINE, but in reality PINTEREST motivated me to make a couple of little gifts for each teacher.
 First I took a quick picture of each kid holding their hand out so they could present their teacher with a candy cane.  They wrote a holiday greeting on the back of the picture. 
**Sorry the pictures are so blurry, not sure what happened. 
I LOVE this next idea!  There were many examples of this on PINTEREST, so darn cute!  I knew I had to make a couple!  Easy peasy too!  Gotta love that.  "Hand Santa-tizer"!! Still makes me giggle!!  
This one says "Have a Holly Jolly Christmas!"  Cute, cute, cute! 


I wanted to give everyone a week off from doing the dishes!  The note says -
"Don't let the dishes pile up this busy holiday season!
Let us “do the dishes” this week!"
Merry Christmas!"
A little snack - "Twizz the Season to be Jolly!"
Finally, this one cracked me up when I saw it.  Had to include an extra funny one- 
"This Christmas you deserve the best...
...a present unlike all the rest.
We considered a new car or exotic cruise,
but decided on something you could really use!
Finally we found a gift to admire,
we hope you like your new washer and dryer!
Happy Holidays!"

Again, these are not my ideas, I borrowed them from the "real creative" people on PINTEREST.  Thanks so much!!  
  

No comments: