Pages

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Teacher Appreciation Gifts

This year to show appreciation for all the hard work and dedication to
my kids teachers I was stumped. I love both of their teachers and it is
hard to explain how much I appreciate all they have done this year.
Unfortunately, my husband lost his job and is still looking for another
so we are a little strapped right now. So I looked through my "stash" of craft stuff!
Found these Christmas baskets!! Bingo! A little spray paint, and a new flower and get rid of the bells!
This is what the basket started like... and
Presto!!! Now to stuff them with some of the handmade cards that are sitting in boxes in my craft room.
I like both flowers! Not sure which one is better. The teachers seemed to love their gifts. AND, the price was right - just the cost of a can of yellow spray paint! Right in my tight budget!!

Thanks for looking!
Have a great day,
Cathy

No comments: