Pages

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Final Creation

I finally finished a project that was started a while ago. Check out the beginning of my project here and this is what it turned out to be. The flowers started off at the Dollar Tree, it was a little girl's cheerleading outfit.










The bag is from Michaels or AC Moore or Joann Fabrics (can't remember!) clearance section. Don't remember how much I paid for it, but I'm sure it wasn't much. I love the clearance section. It was a pack of 3 bags, one with green handles, one with pink handles and one with blue handles. They measure about 10 by 14 inches.








Taaa Daaaa!!!!! The final product.



Not sure if I LOVE it, but it is kinda cute. I thought the green bag handles would match the green flowers (yes, there are green and blue flowers!) but can't really tell which is which.



This will work for shopping anyway.



Thanks for looking.
Cathy

No comments: