Pages

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Cool Table Fort for the Kiddos

Found this great idea for my kids to play in! Jennifer at HOPE STUDIOS shared this excellent idea that she created to keep the kids busy.


It looked so easy to do that I thought it would be great for my guys too. I had the rope lights because I found them in my mess in the basement!
Used my hot glue gun to adhere the little hooks to the underside of our dinning room table. That was more work than expected, it was a little difficult to lay on my back and do that! Be warned if you want to make this type a fort!

My table is not suitable for pictures, so I didn't take a picture of my creation. Both my kids have a good time creating an imaginary land under the table.
Thanks to Jennifer for sharing the idea.
Thanks for looking!

No comments: