Pages

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

School Daze

My kids are back in school. Actually they started at the end of July because they go to a year around school. We only had 6 week off for summer vacation, and boy did that go FAST!!! As a former teacher, I was used to the 2 months off - and I loved that when I was a teacher. But now that I have to keep a 6 & 7 year old busy during the hot summer days the 6 weeks off is pretty sweet. :)
It is funny when my little guys are back in school and there are so many kids in the grocery store and just around town. At first I think that there CAN'T be this many kids homeschooled!!! It takes a minute to remember that we are the ones with the mixed up schedule!
Hope everyone is having a great September, and enjoy the time when the kids are in school. Also remember to enjoy the kids when they get home from school, the time slips away to fast!!!

No comments: